Sebelum terasa mual dan ingin muntah, sila sediakan sepaket plastik di tepi anda supaya menyenangkan proses membaca entri dari blog saya ini.
It's me again. The gentleman from the last 2 years who turned out to be a complete ass for you to even smile at. I believe i have a good explanation why i did that in which i will reveal later on. I hope you like the petals because I've been meaning to do this ever since i left for Jakarta some odd years ago. I tried once giving you roses, but you never answered my phone calls when i was in front of your place, so i had to watch that thing died in my room. Sad, really. I know we only had a brief time together, but trust me when i say this:
you are still the habit that i could never get rid off. i cannot give you up just like that. not without trying..
I hope that answers it all. I want in. Now more than ever. I know i may not look like much, (you are an angel, we all get it :_) ) but i can afford time for you and a love to match yours. I wanna be loved like you loved all of your ex's, i want mine to be better, but if only you feel the same way. And trust me, i am nothing like i said was. I'm ready to settle down finally. We should really be testing the waves instead of just sitting by the dock
And if you don't feel the same way, i'm so gonna to delete this blog entry, or the blog altogether for this matter so that orang lain takkan find out that i have the courage to pull something cheesy like this out. He he
Now to the real question :
WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME WITH THE CHANCE OF FINISHING WHAT WE STARTED?
See you soon.DEAR JOHN
No comments:
Post a Comment