Afternoon,
It's around 1240 now, i just took my bath and now I'm stuck in front of the computer, thinking of what to do. I suppose i could just let all my feelings out in one post, but I'll fucking eat myself if you read it and smile, and thinking that i wrote it out for you. I just cannot be bothered about you anymore, when one day i would stumble upon you, I'd spit the ground you walk on because I'm done worshiping it because your gods are made from China which is why you forked out fake prophecies. (referring to the statement of: "i worship the ground you walk on")
I should not be mad, but sometimes the level of ignorance in some people can be very devastating. You see all we wanted to do was to be able to make you smile (again? ), but if smiling wasn't enough for you, you could have just said it, but you chose to turn to a backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins. I went to bed yesterday, hating your guts, your lies, but hoping that when i woke up, all of that would just be gone as usual, but it did not and stayed. But that's okay, you don't need to say sorry, it's my heart that needs to be apologizing to for all the times my mind managed to charm it with all the lies that you created. Thank you. You are one species that i hope extinct.
So this is how i sum up my day, I'm all well though, it's just that, narrow minded ass fucks bother me big time sometimes. Hmm i wrote this one for no one, i took no prisoners in the words i mentioned, i hope everyone lives their lives well cuz i don't want to be attending funerals some time soon. Lol. I'm just upset that things didn't go my way for a lot of reasons, i could not complete my studies, 6 months ahead of schedule, because of these absent minded fucks who supposedly hired to help the students, troubled us more. Bodoh, susun lah jadual tu elok2 lain kali, now i'm stuck doing 3 subjects from my intended 4. You see the thing is saya ade lagi 11 subjects, and since ni short sem, saya nak buat sem ni 4 subjects, and the other will be done in the long sem, and then i'm gone. But for the reasons said above, IM FUCKING PISSED OFF.
Lol, i'm not mad, i just wanted something to write about. Big ups for the visit.
Thank you, i love you all
*Edited
This is also a shout to my best friend's Mom, get well soon Auntie, your son loves you and misses your cooking. I love you bro. This is for you Hazrul. And btw, Lulu baru kasik bday present kat saya, which is a Dunhil Pure perfume, thank you Lily, even if kau slalu menyampah ngan aku, just know that kat cyber ni, kau sorang je perempuan aku sayang. MWAHH.
1 comment:
:) sabar je la...actually kite share ye luck tu. smalam kite brape kali jugak nak tersungkur hahahahah
Post a Comment