Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is how i write tonight

I wrote half of these rhymes 2 years back, and i decided to alter it a bit. This is dedicated to ...


Introduced you to my whole being when i was with "another",
It was immensely regretted that i got to know you after,
Broken up and gotten over, it's funny we still haven't talked much,
Pour respect like liquor on tombstones but with the lack of your touch
I left counting the months i projected to get you, oh is this a failure?
Knew for a fact that if i was a "hammer", i wouldn't be able to "nail" ya
Now how many more days could i go through without expressing this?
Because my heart is on strike, as it continues to run and oppressing me
I was pressing your digits, hoping you know that today i had called
Hung up when you had answered, my day's completed - shit that's all
I hardly see you with a dude, well if i did, i would not acknowledge
Apart from getting through, you're the main reason why I go to college
Your existence melts me down like porridge, leaving my heart burnt
But you couldn't hear the sound from the pain that my heart yearns
Insane- that's how i describe the day i murdered the fear of having us
Guilty- but i took the charge with all smiles because loving you is a must.


Big ups for the visit. Be in love.

No comments: